|Toenail Clipper Extension Device|
***New Product For Licensing, Manufacturing, and/or Investors***
As attorney for the inventor of the innovative Toenail Clipper Extension Device we are currently seeking manufacturing companies to license, purchase patent rights or enter into a royalty agreement for this timely invention.
The present invention relates generally to nail clippers and more specifically, to a trigger activated extension device for toenail clippers which would enable overweight and other physically impaired people to cut their own toenails.The present invention comprises an extension rod having a first end with toenail clippers fastened thereto at a right angle and a second end having a pistol grip and trigger mechanism attached thereon with a cable and pulley system communicating therebetween. A magnifying mirror assembly located on the distal clipper end is provided to increase visibility of the toenails to be trimmed.
Objects of the present invention:
- to provide a toenail clipper extension device that greatly reduces the degree of movement required by users to clip their own toenails
- to provide a toenail clipper extension device including an adjustable mirror assembly extending from the distal clipper end of the extension rod wherein said mirror assembly may be pre-positioned by the user to provide a preferred view of the interaction between the clipper assembly and the toenail
- to provide a toenail clipper extension device wherein the mirror assembly includes a magnifying mirror glass and illumination device to provide the user with a more detailed view of the clipper assembly's interaction with the toenail
- to provide a toenail clipper extension device wherein the lever and pulley system delivers a greater degree of force to the lever of the clipper assembly than the user must exert upon the trigger therefore making the present invention easy to use and indispensable to those with weak or arthritic hands
- to provide a toenail clipper extension device wherein the trigger assembly is accompanied by a pistol grip handle to increase the ease of controlling the positioning of the present invention particularly during the substantially vertical placement of the clipper assembly to the toe area
- to provide a toenail clipper extension device that is simple and easy to use
- to provide a toenail clipper extension device that is economical in cost to manufacture
The following pictures are meant to display possible physical characteristics of the present invention and are not to be taken in a limiting sense. It is understood that other embodiments may be utilized and that structural changes may be made without departing from the scope of the invention.
|LIST OF REFERENCE NUMERALS|
|10 present invention
||32 main extension shaft first end|
|12 user||34 main extension shaft second end|
|14 user's hand
||38 main extension shaft compartment|
|16 user's toe||40 trigger mechanism|
|18 nail clipper assembly
||42 first roller|
|20 nail clipper first spring member||44 second roller|
|22 nail clipper second spring member
|24 nail clipper first cutting jaw||50 mirror|
|26 nail clipper second cutting jaw
||52 mirror extension arm|
|28 nail clipper lever||54 first double ball joint|
|30 main extension shaft
||56 second double ball joint||
Figure 1 is a perspective view of the present invention in use.
Figure 2 is a closer view of the present invention taken from Figure 1 as indicated.
Figure 3 is a side view of the present invention with the activated position of the trigger assembly and the clipper assembly shown in phantom line.
Figure 4 is a front view of the present invention taken from Figure 3 as indicated demonstrating some of the possible mirror assembly positions as shown in phantom line.
Figure 5 is a closer view of the trigger assembly and handle taken from Figure 3 as indicated.
Figure 6 is a closer view of the mirror assembly and the clipper assembly taken from Figure 3 as indicated.
If you are interested in licensing, purchasing the rights to the above invention or entering into a royalty
agreement please contact the office of Michael I. Kroll as follows:
Michael I. Kroll
80 Skyline Drive, Suite 304
Plainview, New York 11803
Tel. #: 800-367-7774
Tel. #: 516-367-7777
Fax #: 800-367-7999
Fax #: 516-802-0510