|Credit Card with Driver's License or Identification|
*****New Product For Licensing, Manufacturing, and/or Investors*****
As attorney for the inventor of the innovative Credit Card with Driver's License or Identification we are currently seeking manufacturing companies to license, purchase patent rights or enter into a royalty agreement for this timely invention.
The present invention relates generally to identification cards and more specifically to a driver's license providing credit capabilities thus functioning as both an instrument of credit while also providing identification information regarding the owner of the card and illustrating the owner is licensed to operate a motor vehicle.
Objects of the present invention:
- The invention discloses a form of identification combining a credit card and a driver's license.
- The credit card with driver's license provides information about the card holder while allowing the card holder to access a line of credit.
- The card will minimize the amount of credit card fraud by providing a large amount of data regarding the card holder.
- It will also provide a direct link to the motor vehicle bureau thereby allowing vehicle registration and driver's license fees to be directly billed to individuals.
- In addition, it will allow for immediate payment of tickets issued by police thereby minimizing the inconvenience of paying for tickets through the mail.
- The card will also have information regarding driving record, current status of registration and license renewal which can be billed directly to the card, thereby providing receipt of payment on the monthly credit card statements.
The following pictures are meant to display possible physical characteristics of the present invention and are not to be taken in a limiting sense. It is understood that other embodiments may be utilized and that structural changes may be made without departing from the scope of the invention.
|LIST OF REFERENCE NUMERALS|
|10 present invention
||38 police vehicle|
|11front side of present invention||40 unauthorized minor|
|12 photograph of owner
||41 bottle of alcohol|
|14address of owner||42 person checking validity of credit card with driver's license|
|16 personal information concerning owner
|18state issuing credit card with driver's license||44 billing statement|
|20 identification of credit card issuer
||45 point-of-sale credit card terminal|
|22social security number of card owner||46 information on card owner|
|23 credit card number
||48 information on issuing bank|
|24expiration date of driver's license||50 account information|
|25 expiration date of credit card
||52 description of credit card activity|
|26back side of present invention||54 card owner's vehicle information|
|28 signature of owner
||56 registration information|
|30magnetic strip||58 inspection information|
|32 owner of card
||60 license renewal information|
|34vehicle of owner||62 list of traffic violations|
|36 police officer
Figure 1 is a front view of the credit card with driver's license or identification of the present invention.
Figure 2 is a back view of the tool box positioned in the work area on the credit card with driver's license or identification of the present invention.
Figure 3 is a perspective view of a police officer using the credit card with driver's license or identification of the present invention to immediately charge a ticket for a moving violation to a driver.
Figure 4 is a perspective view of an unauthorized underage person attempting to use the device to buy alcohol whereby the authenticity of the card is easily checked by a point of sale credit card terminal.
Figure 5 is a front view of a billing statement for the invention.
If you are interested in licensing, purchasing the rights to the above invention or entering into a royalty
agreement please contact the office of Michael I. Kroll as follows:
Michael I. Kroll
80 Skyline Drive, Suite 304
Plainview, New York 11803
Tel. #: 800-367-7774
Tel. #: 516-367-7777
Fax #: 800-367-7999
Fax #: 516-802-0510